Tuesday, January 21, 2014

An Illicit & Explicit Longing

The thought of your sweet scent makes my mouth water... makes me sigh with longing. Touching you with my fingers, oh those memories of me playing with you right before I put you in my mouth. The way you light up as I suck on you, devour your essence, clouds my mind with bliss and contentment…


I shake my head as if that will make me forget. Forget how being addicted to you made me feel. How insanely dependent I was on you. I ask myself how something destructive can feel so good inside of me? I close my eyes as another thought fills my mind. Another weak moment in my past. A memory of intense pleasure building up, making me feel breathless. I try to keep you inside me, but that sweet release is inevitable. The moment I feel you escape my lips I know I want more. I take another hit. Yes! I already feel satisfied and you’re almost drained, but it’s not enough for me. I want more.


I capture you again in between my trembling lips.


My body relaxes as my lungs fill with your sweet smoke… Ahh, yes. That sublime feeling…







I miss you menthol cigarettes.



Thank you for reading! Like, Share, or Follow this madwoman's blog if you have enjoyed taking a peek inside her dark, cobwebby mind.

You can use the left/right arrow keys to navigate this blog (older/newer posts).


You can also follow her on:
movie/book blog: A Moot Point

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...